Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yet another five star review

I was first drawn to this book by the title, after seeing it mentioned in the Authors' forum, as I was seeking a present for my husband who likes crime fiction, which I don't (usually). I was disappointed at first to find it was not available in paperback (because it doesn't seem much like a present if you simply download a book). However, at least it gave me the opportunity to read it first on my own Kindle and I was plesantly surprised.
This book fully exploits the 3 major human emotions: love, fear and rage, with most of the others in between (jealousy, remorse, revenge, etc). For me, a book really stays in mind when I think back and cannot remember if it was indeed a book, or a film I once saw. That is how 'real' the characters seemed.
I still hope to buy a printed copy for my husband when it becomes available, as well as the sequel(s).

How fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment