Monday, August 29, 2011

Looking forward.


Well that’s virtually the summer over with, time for us Indies to get ready for Christmas. It’s the time of year every new e-reader will hopefully discover our books.
Over the summer I’ve been busy writing a couple of romances, A Time to Heal was released two weeks ago and is already selling well. The second romance A Time for Change is in its final editing mode and should be ready to upload to Amazon and Smashwords in a week or two.
But the most exciting news I’ve had over the weekend, is the fact that my agent has given me the all-clear to release the third thriller in the ‘Justice’ series on October 1st. I can’t wait, as this I believe is the best book in the series so far. ;-)
Then it’s back to the grindstone to write the fourth book in the Lorne Simpkin’s thriller series.


2 comments:

  1. Mel, I love the new cover. That is a knock-out! Just keep 'em coming!
    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming release! And the romances - it's great to hear they're selling well.

    ReplyDelete