Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Interview with a reader.

Here's my first interview with a reader, their views are always important, without them we wouldn't write!
My name is Katy. I'm 17 years old and love reading. I drink too much tea and am slowly converting my boyfriend to Kindle!
 1.What genre do you prefer to read?
I'll read anything, from horror to romance!
 2.Is there a favourite book you’ve read more than a few times because you found the story so engrossing?
Too many to count! Wind in the Willows, Black Beauty, The Time Machine, to name a few!
 3.Do you read paperbacks or ebooks more?
Ebooks, due to all the freebies!
 4.If you have an ereader has your reading increased or changed in any way?
My reading has increased because ebooks are easier to get hold of! I love being able to have a new book in minutes (a great thing when you live in the middle of no where). Also, being able to have 6+ books on the go without needing atleast 6 booksmarks is great!
 5.Have you ever thought of penning a book yourself?
I'm in the middle of trying..
 6.What makes a book an absolute must read in your eyes?
Is it characterisation or plot that’s more important? Both the plot and characterizations are important, in my opinion. You need a good plot!
7.In the ebook world what do you consider is the best way to grab a readers attention?
A good book cover and the price! I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but we all do! Right..? or is that just me..? Hmmm...
 8.Name 6 authors you’d invite to dinner.
Mel Comley, Shaun Jeffrey, Willie Wit, Steve Robinson, Stephen James and Mira Grant! (all authors I have discovered since getting my Kindle!)
 9.If you were stranded on a desert island what three items would you take with you?
My Kindle, My mobile phone, and a solar powered battery charger (for both) Thanks Katy for dropping by, and good luck with your writing! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment