Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another great interview from a special lady! 
 
I'm Patti. Teacher, avid traveller, avid reader.

1.What genre do you prefer to read?

No preferences. I'll read anything that catches my fancy.

2.Is there a favourite book you’ve read more than a few times because you found the story so engrossing?

The Stand by Stephen King and everything by Spider Robinson

3.Do you read paperbacks or ebooks more?

I'm completely kindle only now.

4.If you have an ereader has your reading increased or changed in any way?

I've always been a voracious reader.

5.Have you ever thought of penning a book yourself?

I have but will leave writing to those with talent.

6.What makes a book an absolute must read in your eyes? Is it characterisation or plot that’s more important?

Personal recommendations from trusted sources. I enjoy both a good plot and strong character driven fiction. A truly great book will have both.

7.In the ebook world what do you consider is the best way to grab a reader's attention?

Word of mouth, which means making a book known, getting it read, getting people talking about it. 

8.Name 6 authors you’d invite to dinner.

Only six? My table fits sixteen in a pinch and I'm sure a buffet would also be enjoyable...

9.If you were stranded on a desert island what three items would you take with you?

My kindle, a back-up kindle and a solar charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment