Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I have Rosen Trevithick on my blog as part of her tour.



When and why did you decide to become an Indie writer?

I've been a writer for as long as I can remember. I used to write puppet shows as a child and perform them through a hatch way in our house. Writing eBooks is the natural step for a keen writer who wants to share her work. 

Straight Out of University is my latest novel. It's a comedy-romance about leaving university and approaching thirty.

What genre do you write in and what genre do you prefer to read?

My favourite books to read, are those that make me laugh. I also enjoy reading a good thriller. Most of the material I write is comedy, because I like to be entertained as I work.

Where do you sell most books, USA or UK, Amazon or Barnes and Noble?

I sell most of my books through Amazon UK. I've only just published with Smashwords, so my books are not available in the Barnes and Noble store just yet. I'm expecting Straight Out of University to be added soon.

During your childhood who was your biggest influence?

As a child I loved Roald Dahl. His colourful characters, magical stories and made up words set him part from all of the other childrens' writers.

Are you fortunate enough to write full-time?
I write part-time. I'd love to be able to make a living from writing, but I feel that doing it full-time would be rather too solitary for my liking. 

What are your plans for the coming year?
I'm currently working on a children's book. It's all rather hush-hush at the moment, but I will be able to reveal more later this year.

And finally, if you were stranded on a desert island what 3 books would you choose to have with you?

"How to escape a desert island Vols 1-3."

Details of latest book: http://www.rosentrevithick.co.uk/straight-out-of-university/
My writing in general: http://www.rosentrevithick.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment