Sunday, July 29, 2012

Why I came out! :-)

This week I announced to the world that as well as writing best selling thrillers, I can now be found tapping away at my keyboard writing sexy erotic tales.


I released my first erotic tale (my best selling story) The Virgin's Tutor back in January 2012. Since then I've released seven books, one of which is a collection of three stories which I have released separately.

Why come out now? I hear you ask... Well, foolishly a part of me was a little embarrassed to admit I write such stories. But that all changed once I realised what a major success Fifty Shades of Grey has been. Who'd have thought an erotic title could linger at the top of the charts for 3-4 months?

I think, although Fifty is getting mixed reviews from readers it has proven that there is a market for erotic romances/erotica out there. Some people may slate the book/s but at the end of the day they have contributed to its success by purchasing the series.


So from now on, I intend adding my erotic website to all my thriller books. That way people can decide for themselves whether to read my sexy tales or not.


Here's the link if you'd like to take a peek.


http://tiffanytowers1.blogspot.fr/

Cover for 'The Pirate's Virgin' Cover for 'The Virgin's Tutor' Cover for 'Slow Comfortable Screw' Cover for 'Dying Flames'
Cover for 'He Came By Night' Cover for 'Intimate Cowboy' Cover for 'Tiff's Short Erotic Tales Vol 1'

2 comments:

  1. I'm blushing. I really enjoyed Intimate Cowboy. I'll start Erotic Tales this weekend. Who knew what secrets Mel Comley was hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Barb. We all have our naughty side. x

    ReplyDelete