Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tragic Deception now live only 99p/99c.

Well it's finally release day for TRAGIC DECEPTION, I hope you'll pick up your copy for only 99c/99p, the price will be going up in a few days, we can't keep selling at this price as we both have families to feed. :-)
Here's the link; http://hyperurl.co/dcq84c
Plus for those of you who prefer the feel of a real book the paperback version is here: http://ow.ly/tZVH304KnWR
Don't forget to read CLEVER DECEPTION first for important background information. It's also available for 99c/99p here. hyperurl.co/h734qa

As always, thank you for your support and a review is always lovely to receive. 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion.เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete