Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Exciting news - New release in the DI Sally Parker series and news of two pre-orders coming soon.

I have news of a surprise release in the DI Sally Parker thriller series.

DEADLY ENCOUNTER is available to read now but only on Amazon at present, I'm afraid and for only 99c/99p.

I also have exciting news regarding HEROIC JUSTICE. The editing slot has been brought forward so that means the release date will also be sooner than originally expected. It's now on course to be released early November instead of December. Grab your copy on pre-order now for only 99c/99p.

Plus, my co-author in the Deception series, Linda S Prather, has a new release coming out next week in her Loki Redmond mystery series, and I have to say, I believe INNOCENT BLOOD is Linda's best book to date.






Only available on Amazon at the moment.

Pick up your copy for only 99c/99p from all Amazon stores  http://smarturl.it/t3l3dm



Pick up your pre-order today of this fabulous thriller for only 99c/99p from Amazon

http://getbook.at/InnocentBlood











Heroic Justice - a joint investigation between two of my leading characters, Lorne Warner and Hero Nelson is now available to pre-order at the special price of only 99c/99p.

Only available on these sites at present and due for release early November.

Amazon UK https://goo.gl/wbEmd2
Amazon US https://goo.gl/29QeWz
KOBO  https://goo.gl/nsMTAK  
iBooks  https://goo.gl/jpM15k


16 comments:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the postสล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writingเว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete